Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: RSV4 for 2000 deposit. Sweeeeeeet

  1. #1
    milliemonkey
    Guest

    RSV4 for 2000 deposit. Sweeeeeeet

    Taken for Visordown today:

    RESERVE YOUR new Aprilia RSV4 online buying visiting rsv4aprilia.com and placing your order.

    The first batch of RSV4s have already been reserved by 10 eager beavers but the company say you can join the queue by registering online and paying a 2000 deposit at your local Aprilia dealer.

  2. #2
    spoonz
    Guest
    Deep joy only another 13k to find then.

  3. #3
    amb67
    Guest
    LOL you would have to be insane to sink 2K of your hard earned cash in to an Aprilia dealer given the current financial climate.

    FFS, the banks are in dire straits, how do you think the finances of an Aprilia dealer would look from the inside??

  4. #4
    Evil Twin Eeza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Durham United Kingdom
    Posts
    313
    I was in a large Aprilia dealer in Yorkshire yesterday and he said they (Aprilia) had serious "system" issues and they could not supply spare parts for "Another" week

  5. #5
    amb67
    Guest
    Yeah the system issue is that every time they look at the P & L accounts it says €00000.000 LOL

  6. #6
    Evil Twin Eeza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Durham United Kingdom
    Posts
    313
    :d :d :d

  7. #7
    B o B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by milliemonkey View Post
    Taken for Visordown today:

    RESERVE YOUR new Aprilia RSV4 online buying visiting rsv4aprilia.com and placing your order.

    The first batch of RSV4s have already been reserved by 10 eager beavers but the company say you can join the queue by registering online and paying a 2000 deposit at your local Aprilia dealer.
    I'll bet you could jump the queue if you banged down the full price.

    Who's going to test that theory then?

  8. #8
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by B o B View Post
    I'll bet you could jump the queue if you banged down the full price.

    Who's going to test that theory then?
    dont think my missus is gonna go for that one

  9. #9
    B o B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakiinit View Post
    dont think my missus is gonna go for that one
    Don't tell her then

  10. #10
    spoonz
    Guest
    Yuo have to be brave (or daft) to front up money for anything at the moment.

    When i got my Duke i had to wait 2 months till 1st March before it could be registered but i insisted on having the bike in the meantime.
    No way i was paying and leaving it in the dealer to become part of the "assets" should something go belly up.

    i seem to remember lots of Bimota customers getting burnt with deposits for "new model" which they never got a few years back.

Similar Discussions

  1. Rsv4
    By kingfixer in forum Pictures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 21st, 2011, 09:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 13th, 2009, 08:51 PM
  3. Rsv4
    By bigbadmad in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
  4. RSV4 Pic
    By rsvchris in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 1st, 2008, 12:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •