Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 232

Thread: Stickers For Griff Collection Point

  1. #21
    Evil Twin Rhodeseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    287
    Not sure you should have to pay as the Creator.. , but we need all donations, thanks buddy..

    List Now at 16.00

    Dexter
    Rhodeseeker
    Butch1276
    Amb67
    Pompey-Pimp
    ukmatt
    Sprocker
    Gasboy
    R5vmille
    andirsv
    Vince
    supertedlover
    A303
    kevcole
    nadz
    smokinjoe

  2. #22
    Evil Twin Olllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    swindon
    Posts
    304
    Dexter
    Rhodeseeker
    Butch1276
    Amb67
    Pompey-Pimp
    ukmatt
    Sprocker
    Gasboy
    R5vmille
    andirsv
    Vince
    supertedlover
    A303
    kevcole
    nadz
    smokinjoe
    Olllie

  3. #23
    Platinum Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodeseeker View Post
    Not sure you should have to pay as the Creator.. , but we need all donations, thanks buddy..

    No worries mate, I`ll pay anyway.

    Funny thing is, I spoke to Griff on the phone yesterday for the first time, never mentioned who I was, just that I wanted some advice, and I found him to be an absolute gent, who couldn`t advise me enough, although he was clearly VERY busy judging from some of the conversation going on in the background.

    IMHO, people like Griff deserve some recognition for passing on the knowledge they have, which hasn`t just come to him overnight, as he`s no doubt had to work extremely hard to gain that knowledge !

    Just a good bloke, basically.......!

  4. #24
    Evil Twin Nadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Weymouth, Dorset
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
    No worries mate, I`ll pay anyway.

    Funny thing is, I spoke to Griff on the phone yesterday for the first time, never mentioned who I was, just that I wanted some advice, and I found him to be an absolute gent, who couldn`t advise me enough, although he was clearly VERY busy judging from some of the conversation going on in the background.

    IMHO, people like Griff deserve some recognition for passing on the knowledge they have, which hasn`t just come to him overnight, as he`s no doubt had to work extremely hard to gain that knowledge !

    Just a good bloke, basically.......!
    Yeh this was the same for me on Thursday. Top fella

  5. #25
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    Put me down for a hundred pennies ;-)

  6. #26
    OZMILLE
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasakiinit View Post
    Put me down for a hundred pennies ;-)
    I'm in to guys

  7. #27
    OZMILLE
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OZMILLE View Post
    I'm in to guys
    Yeah, that didnt come out right, did it

    I will put mine in to guys.........still no good.

    Count me in as well please

  8. #28
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    not sure what this is about but I'm never one to miss a bandwagon so count me in!

  9. #29
    jonty
    Guest
    got some sound advice off griff lately!
    i`ll gladly donate a 10
    cheers mate

  10. #30
    mutts nuts
    Guest
    a quid from me too

  11. #31
    mutts nuts
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OZMILLE View Post
    Yeah, that didnt come out right, did it

    I will put mine in to guys.........still no good.

    Count me in as well please



  12. #32
    GP Champ AusRSV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Territory AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    1,781
    I'll put in the equal of yer pommie pound no probs ..... so that's around $8.36 of our monopoly money

  13. #33
    Evil Twin Rhodeseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    287
    Thanks for the recent bids chaps, especially Jont with his generous 10.00, what a guy

    32.00 already

    Dexter 1.00
    Rhodeseeker 1.00
    Butch1276 1.00
    Amb67 1.00
    Pompey-Pimp 1.00
    ukmatt 1.00
    Sprocker 1.00
    Gasboy 1.00
    R5vmille 1.00
    andirsv 1.00
    Vince 1.00
    supertedlover 1.00
    A303 1.00
    kevcole 1.00
    nadz 1.00
    smokinjoe 1.00
    ollie 1.00
    Kawasakiinit 1.00
    Ozmille 1.00
    dipper 1.00
    jonty 10.00
    mutts nutts 1.00
    Auzrsv 1.00

    Total - 32.00

  14. #34
    Superbike Twin deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    isle of man
    Posts
    120
    Yup! I'm in..

  15. #35
    Evil Twin Rhodeseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    287
    Thanks Deej, 33.00 now....

  16. #36
    ukmatt
    Guest
    11 for me then thats 44 then

  17. #37
    8855blade
    Guest
    Put me down for a pound

  18. #38
    One Liter Duc Eater butch1276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    salisbury
    Posts
    636
    dex ,any more thoughts on the design for this ?

  19. #39
    Evil Twin Rhodeseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    287
    Thanks for the great offer, 44.00 already..

  20. #40
    Platinum Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by butch1276 View Post
    dex ,any more thoughts on the design for this ?

    Butch: Far as I know mate, we`re still going with this one ??





    Thought that was the plan maybe ?

    Rhode: Need some guidance here mate, are we still going with the original, or is there something else required mate ?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Griff stickers (FINAL DESIGN POLL)
    By dexter in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: December 9th, 2009, 04:02 AM
  2. Clutch biting point
    By samgoon in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
  3. Griff Stickers - No 10% Reqd...
    By Rhodeseeker in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
  4. collection day
    By chooch in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •