Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 138

Thread: North / East / South / West rideout 2010

  1. #41
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest

    Interest so far as of Saturday 26-Sept-09 / to thread:- 40.

    No Tag Area x ? Comments Total Fri/Sat

    1 HondadaCBRrr Lancaster Plus mate on Gixer 2 FS

    2 Spudmonkey Leicestershire Poss plus x 3 ? 3

    3 855Blade Leyland Poss plus x 2 ? 6

    4 Amb67 Kent 7

    5 Gasboy Portsmouth 8

    6 Carl Riley Leyland 9

    7 Badboy Kent 10

    8 Dirtydogg Kent 11

    9 Dakar Ireland + Possibly others on ferry 12

    10 Andirsv Lothian-Scotland Plus mate on ZX10 14

    11 Garvey2003 Wilts 15

    12 Twintorque 16

    Times 16 so far plus other possibles

    Maybe,s

    1 Sprocker - Pontefract
    Last edited by HondaCBRrr06; September 26th, 2009 at 09:13 AM.

  2. #42
    killaprilla
    Guest
    me n tina maybe too ken - aint doing no room sharing tho - god if some of these lads had to see what ive seen in the past the lads would be mentally scared for life - trust me lads - its not pretty - and that was before ken got into the mankini phase

  3. #43
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest

    Thumbs up


    Right to show i,m serious booked my Accom at the Travelodge ,,,Derby - Kingsway Friday 30-Apr-10 & Saturday 01-May-10 x 2 nights, even if on the nights i,m sat there like Billy NO mates ,,,,,,

  4. #44
    AMA Pit Boss Sprocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pontefract, W.Yorks
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaCBRrr06 View Post

    Right to show i,m serious booked my Accom at the Travelodge ,,,Derby - Kingsway Friday 30-Apr-10 & Saturday 01-May-10 x 2 nights, even if on the nights i,m sat there like Billy NO mates ,,,,,,
    Hope it's got room for 20 sleeping bags

  5. #45
    Evil Twin rockdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Farnborough, Hampshire
    Posts
    336
    Yeah I could be up for that

  6. #46
    Super Garvey Garvey2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire, UK
    Posts
    1,682
    whats the place like for secure parking? plus I think I have 2 other coming with me a zx6r and a R1

  7. #47
    beechy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by garvey2003 View Post
    whats the place like for secure parking?
    Just need to get Mr Spooks there on his little beauty then no fookers gonna even look at mine never mihd nick it

  8. #48
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by garvey2003 View Post
    whats the place like for secure parking? plus I think I have 2 other coming with me a zx6r and a R1
    You can park right next to the entrance & reception and i always ask them to keep a lookies out if they hear anything,,,,,,,,, CCTV there too,,,,,,,,
    rooms overlooking car park,,,,,,,,

  9. #49
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaCBRrr06 View Post

    Interest so far as of Saturday 26-Sept-09 / to thread:- 40.

    No Tag Area x ? Comments Total Fri/Sat

    1 HondadaCBRrr Lancaster Plus mate on Gixer 2 FS

    2 Spudmonkey Leicestershire Poss plus x 3 ? 3

    3 855Blade Leyland Poss plus x 2 ? 6

    4 Amb67 Kent 7

    5 Gasboy Portsmouth 8

    6 Carl Riley Leyland 9

    7 Badboy Kent 10

    8 Dirtydogg Kent 11

    9 Dakar Ireland + Possibly others on ferry 12

    10 Andirsv Lothian-Scotland Plus mate on ZX10 14

    11 Garvey2003 Wilts +ZX6 & R1 15

    12 Twintorque 16

    Times 18 so far plus other possibles

    Maybe,s

    1 Sprocker - Pontefract
    + sleeping bag

    2 Killaprilia - Lancaster + mrs on Blade

    3 Rockdoctor - Farnborough
    Last edited by HondaCBRrr06; September 28th, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

  10. #50
    One Liter Duc Eater Spud monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Loughborough,Leicestershire
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaCBRrr06 View Post

    Right to show i,m serious booked my Accom at the Travelodge ,,,Derby - Kingsway Friday 30-Apr-10 & Saturday 01-May-10 x 2 nights, even if on the nights i,m sat there like Billy NO mates ,,,,,,
    I will definately be there, although it is within travelling distance for me so don't know if i'll stay over at the travellodge or come home and back the next day.

    Prob will stay over for the laugh with all you nutters.

    I will have a few mates aswell.

  11. #51
    amb67
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud monkey View Post
    I will definately be there, although it is within travelling distance for me so don't know if i'll stay over at the travellodge or come home and back the next day.

    Prob will stay over for the laugh with all you nutters.

    I will have a few mates aswell.
    Stay over mate and have a few beers.

  12. #52
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud monkey View Post
    I will definately be there, although it is within travelling distance for me so don't know if i'll stay over at the travellodge or come home and back the next day.

    Prob will stay over for the laugh with all you nutters.

    I will have a few mates aswell.
    Nice one spud,,,,,,,the more the merrier

  13. #53
    AMA Pit Boss supertedlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    2,903
    Could be interesting, put me down as an interested party.

    It was the 20 naked blokes that did it

    BB and suverners, your bunking with me

  14. #54
    AMA Pit Boss bad boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by supertedlover View Post
    Could be interesting, put me down as an interested party.

    It was the 20 naked blokes that did it

    BB and suverners, your bunking with me
    I'm there my man,keep it warm..

  15. #55
    1066RSV
    Guest
    Yep count me in as interested, as I may be well and truly single again by then at this rate.

    So may feel the need to be a bit naughty and let my hair down.

  16. #56
    AMA Pit Boss supertedlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    2,903
    BB - I`ll trip up lad


    Its gonna be messy

  17. #57
    AMA Pit Boss bad boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by supertedlover View Post
    BB - I`ll trip up lad


    Its gonna be messy
    Lookin forward to it fella...

  18. #58
    HondaCBRrr06
    Guest

    Right boys & girls thats 21 so far to thread 57,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  19. #59
    AMA Pit Boss supertedlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    2,903
    Quote Originally Posted by bad boy View Post
    Lookin forward to it fella...
    I`ll pack the lube ............................... for the chains you freaks

  20. #60
    mattblack
    Guest
    Put me down for the piss up and ride out. I won't be stopping though as I only live down the road

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. North West Rideout, Line Dance
    By RSVR Ken in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 26th, 2011, 11:55 AM
  2. North/east/South/west/ rideout 2010 part 2
    By HondaCBRrr06 in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: January 31st, 2010, 11:24 AM
  3. South East Rideout Saturday Afternoon?
    By amb67 in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: September 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •