Hi guys,
I was cleaning up some of the fairing fasteners today and came across some right barstewards when trying to undo, namely those under the belly pan, there were 2 others that had basically seized and these are the 2 central of the lower fairing panel, behind the panel they look like 4inch spacers, had to cut one today just to get the panel off,
So, where can I get these, does anyone know the name of these ? .