Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: RSVR.NET have ceased trading!! Anyone else know of a "one stop shop"??

  1. #1
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cannock / Milton Keynes
    Posts
    8

    Angry RSVR.NET have ceased trading!! Anyone else know of a "one stop shop"??

    All,

    Placed an order today for some general bits and bobs from RSVR.net, order went through succesfully however when i went to order some more bits later on today the site reported they had ceased trading!!

    Luckily enough i managed to contact them and they confirmed they will honour the exsiting order...all good but now where do we go for a quality "one stop" specialist aftermarket service??

    P-Eazy

  2. #2
    BB1000
    Guest
    FFS.............everything is shutting down..walking round town yesterday and loads of shops have shut..............this country is fooked

  3. #3
    8855blade
    Guest
    Just tried to log on to RSVR.net .......


    NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
    Please be advised that due to unforeseeable personal circumstances, RSVR Ltd (trading as RSVR.net) has suspended trading.

    We are aware that some customers have placed and paid for orders that have not yet been delivered and we will endeavour to provide more information on the status of such orders in the very near future. In the mean time the company will take no further orders.

    We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

  4. #4
    Baby Twin chris13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    99
    What makes you say that? The economy is strengthening, house prices are on the up and new car sales are up by over 2%. I feel 100% confident in labour propaganda machine

    Who do they think there kidding! Shame so many places are feeling the pinch. There site had everything.

  5. #5
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    74
    I was going to order a carbon seat unit and cowl from them today............gutted

    the search is on for some one else, a real shame as they were good guys to deal with.

  6. #6
    AF1-windy
    Guest

    Angry Phew! that was close

    Just received a package this morning, the invoice was for the part delivered and a refund on the bits that didn't turn up. Shame about them closing, had a few bits from them over the years and spoken to the guy there a few times, always been easy to deal with.


  7. #7
    Gasboy
    Guest
    Shit i placed an order yesterday ,,,,,

  8. #8
    One Liter Duc Eater pompey-pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gosport-Hampshire
    Posts
    612
    Griff is your man from now on. His site will up and running by the end of the week. The tech guys are just finalising and doing there stuff on it

  9. #9
    littlescrote
    Guest
    i bought a chain and sprockets from them recently as well as other bits in the past and always found them good. sad to hear.

  10. #10
    spoonz
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pompey-pimp View Post
    Griff is your man from now on. His site will up and running by the end of the week. The tech guys are just finalising and doing there stuff on it
    Griff's site has no online ordering, it's just informational about him and the company more than anything.

    I did suggest selling his rearsets etc online but there was much sucking of teeth and chin rubbing at the prospect of money exchanging hands via Paypal etc so it didn't happen.

  11. #11
    One Liter Duc Eater pompey-pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gosport-Hampshire
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonz View Post
    Griff's site has no online ordering, it's just informational about him and the company more than anything.

    I did suggest selling his rearsets etc online but there was much sucking of teeth and chin rubbing at the prospect of money exchanging hands via Paypal etc so it didn't happen.
    He did say today that he will be selling parts on his new site

  12. #12
    spoonz
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pompey-pimp View Post
    He did say today that he will be selling parts on his new site
    Ooooh that's a worry then since i've done the layout for it

  13. #13
    One Liter Duc Eater pompey-pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gosport-Hampshire
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonz View Post
    Ooooh that's a worry then since i've done the layout for it
    Maybe it's something he's considering then or I've got my wires crossed
    Hope he does though coz you know it will be good gear

  14. #14
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cannock / Milton Keynes
    Posts
    8
    I've had confirmation from Nick about the bits on my order, he also mentioned "there are some more plans but I'll post something on Aprilia forums if it all works out."

    So hopefully this dark cloud will indeed have a silver lining!! lets hope anyways, if and when this happens can we all show our support and buy from our Aprilia specialist rather than from certain auction sites or generic shops in future, yeah you might save a couple of quid on ur pads or sets but when you really need specialist advice and support, will they be technically capable or bothered?!!

  15. #15
    Gasboy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Eazy View Post
    I've had confirmation from Nick about the bits on my order, he also mentioned "there are some more plans but I'll post something on Aprilia forums if it all works out."

    So hopefully this dark cloud will indeed have a silver lining!! lets hope anyways, if and when this happens can we all show our support and buy from our Aprilia specialist rather than from certain auction sites or generic shops in future, yeah you might save a couple of quid on ur pads or sets but when you really need specialist advice and support, will they be technically capable or bothered?!!
    Happy days ,,

  16. #16
    Formerly GazP, but still a twat for asking crashtd to change his username. :-P Hollow Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by pompey-pimp View Post
    Maybe it's something he's considering then or I've got my wires crossed
    Hope he does though coz you know it will be good gear
    It will happen...did you read what Spoonz said......."Ooooh that's a worry then since i've done the layout for it "

  17. #17
    A303
    Guest
    Although I agree that the Ebay/Paypal combine is the evil empire that must be destroyed, there are some good people trading on there as it's a cheap and effective sales channel for small businesses - I've dealt with some top people on there.

  18. #18
    Gasboy
    Guest
    Ok kids, my part turned up today ,,

  19. #19
    One Liter Duc Eater pompey-pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gosport-Hampshire
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasboy View Post
    Ok kids, my part turned up today ,,
    Sods law, a day too late. You gonna try and do it yourself or go to Essex next Tuesday?

  20. #20
    Gasboy
    Guest
    Yeah gonna do it at same time as MPL slave, Cant be that hard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 11th, 2011, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM
  3. Hayden : "I Guess I Need To Stop Being A Hypocrite!"
    By Motorcycle News in forum Motorcycle Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 18th, 2008, 12:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •