Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96

Thread: Breaking 2000RSVR incl. 2-2 Akrapovic full system

  1. #41
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54
    pm sent re shock and 54's

  2. #42
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    29
    Send you PM for the mudguards, but did'nt get reaction

  3. #43
    GP Champ MilleBoy82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    1,527
    haha ill get in dude... hurry hurry haha dude could you pm a price aswell obviously bearing in mind were the bestest of friends haha.....

  4. #44
    AMA Pit Boss andirsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Lothian, Scotland
    Posts
    2,522
    Hi James mate, nice to see you back here again!! I'm interested in the set of discs (if Mark doesn't want them) and MPL slave buddy!! PM me with price when you get a chance buddy!!

  5. #45
    Baby Twin paultz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    91
    Have you got a top fairing. I'm after one one for my 2000 mille as I'm doing a raised bar conversion and don't want to cut the original one.

  6. #46
    Superbike Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    249
    PM sent a few days ago asking about a fuel tank.............did it arrive?

    Jon

  7. #47
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Have sent a pm regarding steering damper a couple of days ago
    No answer though?

  8. #48
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16
    you box is full cant pm you

  9. #49
    Baby Twin paultz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by paultz View Post
    Have you got a top fairing. I'm after one one for my 2000 mille as I'm doing a raised bar conversion and don't want to cut the original one.
    Your mail box is still full mate. But, have you got a top/nose fairing for 2000 mille. Ta, Paul,

  10. #50
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    have you clutch lever with screw that goes into master cylinder for sale please text or phone 07977444550 if possible cheers dave

  11. #51
    Superbike Twin badgermilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hampshire UK
    Posts
    217
    Hey Cat, do you have a LH side radiator available?
    Just noticed I have a small leak in mine. Cheers

  12. #52
    One Liter Duc Eater Deacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Oxfordshire
    Posts
    888
    Hi James,

    can't pm you mate (inbox full) not sure if you have my addy - can you let me know asap.

    cheers
    Deacs

  13. #53
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Wondering if you still have the full body work? What are the colors? I am guessing yellow but, let me know thx.

  14. #54
    Baby Twin paultz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by paultz View Post
    Have you got a top fairing. I'm after one one for my 2000 mille as I'm doing a raised bar conversion and don't want to cut the original one.
    This one mate.......

  15. #55
    Baby Twin paultz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by paultz View Post
    Your mail box is still full mate. But, have you got a top/nose fairing for 2000 mille. Ta, Paul,
    And this one....

  16. #56
    GP Champ caterpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bournemouth
    Posts
    1,254
    Right, where were we! My apologies, i've moved and just got the internet back together again

    Quote Originally Posted by Kogeltje View Post
    Send you PM for the mudguards, but did'nt get reaction
    Pictures to follow Kogeltje

    Quote Originally Posted by MilleBoy82 View Post
    haha ill get in dude... hurry hurry haha dude could you pm a price aswell obviously bearing in mind were the bestest of friends haha.....
    Patience is a virtue?

    Quote Originally Posted by andirsv View Post
    Hi James mate, nice to see you back here again!! I'm interested in the set of discs (if Mark doesn't want them) and MPL slave buddy!! PM me with price when you get a chance buddy!!
    Hi there Andi, how are you keeping you exhaust crazed man you? The MPL has gone to Deacs already i'm afraid sir. Haven't spoken to Redrat since so i'll check and get back to you on the discs.

    Quote Originally Posted by paultz View Post
    Have you got a top fairing. I'm after one one for my 2000 mille as I'm doing a raised bar conversion and don't want to cut the original one.
    Yes I do have paul, pictures to follow

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzza View Post
    PM sent a few days ago asking about a fuel tank.............did it arrive?

    Jon
    Hi Jon, i'll be delving into the pm's in a minute. I have three tanks for the 98-00. All black, two metal, one plastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalliHallo View Post
    Have sent a pm regarding steering damper a couple of days ago
    No answer though?
    As above, i'll be into the pm's in a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by dave600rr View Post
    have you clutch lever with screw that goes into master cylinder for sale please text or phone 07977444550 if possible cheers dave
    Hi Dave, I certainly do, although it is black.

    Deacs and Tommy, I trust your pieces have arrived with you? My apologies they were delayed with me moving!

  17. #57
    GP Champ caterpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bournemouth
    Posts
    1,254
    Some pictures;



    Is this what you are looking for Si?



    Plastic tank



    Fuel cap and surround if anyone is interested



    Riders seat (someone was asking ) suede cover



    Metal tanks




  18. #58
    GP Champ caterpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bournemouth
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by badgermilk View Post
    Hey Cat, do you have a LH side radiator available?
    Just noticed I have a small leak in mine. Cheers
    Hi Badgermilk, yes the left hand radiator is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deacs View Post
    Hi James,

    can't pm you mate (inbox full) not sure if you have my addy - can you let me know asap.

    cheers
    Deacs
    I did have your address Deacs. Trust you got the solenoid and mpl yesterday or today? My apologies for the delay in posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_boy View Post
    Wondering if you still have the full body work? What are the colors? I am guessing yellow but, let me know thx.
    Hi pretty boy. I have various bodywork, including the current full set as per the pictures. Not yellow though i'm afraid. I'm not sure i've ever seen a 98-00 R in yellow from the factory to be honest

  19. #59
    One Liter Duc Eater Deacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Oxfordshire
    Posts
    888
    Hi James, yep all recieved thanks a mill

    cheers
    deacs

  20. #60
    GP Champ caterpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bournemouth
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacs View Post
    Hi James, yep all recieved thanks a mill

    cheers
    deacs
    Cool, thanks for letting me know Deacs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 7th, 2012, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2012, 03:45 AM
  3. How much would I get for my Akro full system?
    By milliemonkey in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 27th, 2009, 02:18 PM
  4. akrapovic full system 2-1
    By cheesie in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •