Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: ***2001 aprilia rsv-r***

  1. #1
    Baby Twin bodien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    s-o-t
    Posts
    36

    ***2001 aprilia rsv-r***

    hi all i recently lost my job and cannot afford to keep this rsvr on the road.therefore looking to sell.im open to offers around 2500. the bike itself is very clean in lovely aprilia yellow. its got mot till oct and 6months tax.19,000 on the clocks with service history upto 14,000, old mot's. its also datatagged with change of ownership paperwork starts first time and goes and sounds really well. there is a mivv titanium exhaust fitted(sounds really good)(standard inc for mot time).theres carbon fibre all over it(and not the cheap stick on stuff). from front ears to both mudguards,clock surround n dash,side infils,exhaust hanger. all in all a really clean bike allways looked after. recent full service inc plugs,oils,filters changed. im sure i have missed something but for more info or to arange a viewing please call chris on 07599840339 or pm me and will get back.
    thanks for looking regards chris









  2. #2
    Super Garvey Garvey2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire, UK
    Posts
    1,682
    thats one clean example. If I had the cash I would have it off your hands like a shot Best colout too

  3. #3
    Baby Twin bodien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    s-o-t
    Posts
    36
    thanks m8 it does get cleaned about 10hours a week and yes i agree best colour its so eyecatching and every says its lovely thanks n e way m8ty

  4. #4
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    tamworth, midlands
    Posts
    7
    alright mate can i just say that is one beautifull bike i am lookin at getting one my self yours is perfect cant believe im not going to get the money i need till the end of march wish i hadnt seen it now if ok would you be able to send me your mobile so just incase its still for sale then i could give you a bell i know it will b gone then but you never know.

  5. #5
    Baby Twin bodien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    s-o-t
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by joshyp View Post
    alright mate can i just say that is one beautifull bike i am lookin at getting one my self yours is perfect cant believe im not going to get the money i need till the end of march wish i hadnt seen it now if ok would you be able to send me your mobile so just incase its still for sale then i could give you a bell i know it will b gone then but you never know.
    hi m8 sorry and yes as you said "it has now gone" IT HAS. sorry regards chris

  6. #6
    Baby Twin motox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luton,bedfordshire
    Posts
    39
    Hi I brought this bike only 2 weeks ago but have since come to relies that I'm not much good with these bikes and starting in the cold can be a nightmare so it's up for sale again having just had a new battery fitted. Open to sensible offers, 07912664035 micheal

  7. #7
    Super Garvey Garvey2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire, UK
    Posts
    1,682
    wow thats a quick turn around!

  8. #8
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    Quote Originally Posted by motox1 View Post
    Hi I brought this bike only 2 weeks ago but have since come to relies that I'm not much good with these bikes and starting in the cold can be a nightmare so it's up for sale again having just had a new battery fitted. Open to sensible offers, 07912664035 micheal
    never touch the throttle,bit of fast idle lever ..push the button...start playing with the throttle and yuo'll have nothing but trouble

  9. #9
    One Liter Duc Eater apriliamoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    772
    Well said that man, good advice

  10. #10
    Superbike Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    239
    and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why these bikes are such good vfm. In this day and age people want things to be easy and familiar. It takes time to get used to an Aprilia and people can't be bothered to take time. Lucky for the rest of us!

  11. #11
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Wild Wild West (of Wales)
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    never touch the throttle,bit of fast idle lever ..push the button...start playing with the throttle and yuo'll have nothing but trouble
    Nice one Redratbike, been struggling with this one myself - only had the bike a week.

  12. #12
    Baby Twin Craigyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    falkirk
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by pieman View Post
    and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why these bikes are such good vfm. In this day and age people want things to be easy and familiar. It takes time to get used to an Aprilia and people can't be bothered to take time. Lucky for the rest of us!
    Tell me about it had mine 4 days YES 4 DAYS!! and dumped it into a hedge, but never one to be beaten, 500 or 600 and a bit of elbow grease later she is back to looking better that when i bought her.

    keep the bike mate you will love it, cant put my finger on it maybe its just the way they push you out the corner or the fact you always seem to be going faster than you think, i dunno but KEEP HER!!!! you wont regret it
    Last edited by Craigyboy; February 2nd, 2011 at 12:35 AM.

  13. #13
    Baby Twin motox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luton,bedfordshire
    Posts
    39
    Yer it's a lovely bike I've just lost confidence on her as I do loads of miles and want a reliable bike, i think i think I have found the source of her hard starting problems mind, it comes up with diag 1 on the dash sometimes so I've booked it in the aprilia to fix her as I've not a clue what I'm doing cheers

  14. #14
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    you have pm

Similar Discussions

  1. 2001 Aprilia RSV-R FOR SALE
    By liam37 in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 11th, 2012, 10:49 AM
  2. Aprilia 2001 rsvr
    By Unsusysiply in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 7th, 2010, 02:02 PM
  3. 2001 aprilia rsvr
    By adamrsvr1000 in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 31st, 2009, 02:14 AM
  4. My Aprilia RSV Mille R 2001
    By Pardalrsv in forum Pictures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •