Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CF AIRDUCTS AND BOX WITH SBK TBīs

  1. #1
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36

    CF AIRDUCTS AND BOX WITH SBK TBīs

    Bought it by mistake and does not fit my Falco.
    Valid for RSV until 2003 and Tuonos until 2005
    500 € shipped

















  2. #2
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,967
    Hey ,

    are these 57mm tb's or the big 61's of the german site??

  3. #3
    Baby Twin Gravelrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    88
    whoops i've just cum in my pants

  4. #4
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    I've no idea if those tb's will fit my bike or what they'll do for it if they do but theyre so shiny I'm tempted to buy them anyway!

  5. #5
    Baby Twin mattblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by dipper View Post
    I've no idea if those tb's will fit my bike or what they'll do for it if they do but theyre so shiny I'm tempted to buy them anyway!
    Lol

  6. #6
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36
    Donīt know exactly, i canīt put the meter in well, but i think itīs not 61mm, want to beleive its 57 or 54.
    Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    Hey ,

    are these 57mm tb's or the big 61's of the german site??

  7. #7
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36
    Finally i hav made a measurament with a pice of paper ant they are 57mm so its like a Edwards TB but with the up shower sistem.
    Quote Originally Posted by radialfalco View Post
    Donīt know exactly, i canīt put the meter in well, but i think itīs not 61mm, want to beleive its 57 or 54.

Similar Discussions

  1. Replacement carbon airducts 2002 RSV - where!?
    By crasher76 in forum Aprilia RSV Mille
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2009, 10:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •