Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: quick release seat and tank pins

  1. #1
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968

    quick release seat and tank pins

    they're back

    well i finally got my finger out of my arse


    £12 pair posted in uk

    lanyards only in black at the moment ,please request a 2nd colour in case i manage to locate the other colours..red/blue/yellow

    metal tank ( no lanyards as these were the prototypes back in 2009)

    plastic tank

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...k/SN851083.jpg
    they will be made in small batches so bear with me if the orders flood in and i run out of stock.

    paypal is fine as a gift or payment owed

    pm me please for paypal details

    please note a small section under the seat may need to filed to clear the r-clips dependant on what year bike you have
    Last edited by redratbike; July 19th, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

  2. #2
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks for the orders so far guys

    Lanyards available in black , red ,blue, yellow

  3. #3
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    bump time

  4. #4
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    they're back

    well i finally got my finger out of my arse


    £12 pair posted in uk

    lanyards only in black at the moment ,please request a 2nd colour in case i manage to locate the other colours..red/blue/yellow

    metal tank ( no lanyards as these were the prototypes back in 2009)

    plastic tank

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...k/SN851083.jpg
    they will be made in small batches so bear with me if the orders flood in and i run out of stock.

    paypal is fine as a gift or payment owed

    pm me please for paypal details

    please note a small section under the seat may need to filed to clear the r-clips dependant on what year bike you have
    Hi!

    Do you still have any of your pins in stock?
    What are the costs for shipping it to germany?

    Greets
    FliX

  5. #5
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    Pm sent

  6. #6
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    All paid orders posted

  7. #7
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    All paid orders posted

  8. #8
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Can I order for tank and seat on an 04 with black lanyards please?

    Carl

  9. #9
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    Can I order for tank and seat on an 04 with black lanyards please?

    Carl
    Pm sent carlos

  10. #10
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Payment sent,

    Cheers, Carl

  11. #11
    Baby Twin Spiderô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    94
    Can I get those? :-) do you have some? I would take two of them, if available.

  12. #12
    AMA Pit Boss redratbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Modding collectors in kent
    Posts
    2,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider™ View Post
    Can I get those? :-) do you have some? I would take two of them, if available.
    2 pairs?

    You need 1 pair for the tank and 1 pair for the seat.

Similar Discussions

  1. Quick Release Seat & Tank Pins
    By Cuzza in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 27th, 2013, 12:48 PM
  2. FAO redratbike : Quick release seat/tank pins?
    By RSV_Ecosse in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
  3. quick release seat pins..
    By schatzbank in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 6th, 2011, 03:32 AM
  4. quick release seat pins
    By redratbike in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: February 16th, 2010, 05:34 AM
  5. New Collector and Quick Release pins
    By _James_ in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 10:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •