Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Newbie alert

  1. #1
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16

    Newbie alert

    Hi, im new here, im looking to buy an RSV so hopefully get some advice on the way

    Thanks Luke

  2. #2
    amb67
    Guest
    Welcome to the forum Luke, nice user name by the way.

    Ask away for advice, plenty of guys on here know boat loads about RSV's.

  3. #3
    lees rsv
    Guest
    Welcome mate you will not look back when you get one they do have a few problems if you dont look after them get one in good nick and you be fine

  4. #4
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks for the welcome guys, been looking at post 99 to pre 03 model as a mate had one a couple of years ago and i really liked it

  5. #5
    AMA Pit Boss bad boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    2,981

  6. #6
    Evil Twin dbelansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    So CAL
    Posts
    301
    You will not be desappointed I have a 02 and a 07 love them both. Just make sure the one you buy has been taken care of.happy hunting donnie.

  7. #7
    exup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 tit luke View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, been looking at post 99 to pre 03 model as a mate had one a couple of years ago and i really liked it
    Hi and what a good name. I have an 02 in bits you can have cheap,just cant keep up with bad boy on it he is sooooooo fast for a fat git.

  8. #8
    little1uk
    Guest
    Welcome to the forum fella, enjoy the forum, get with the banter and take nothing to heart





    And before anyone asks....the answer is No this is not me

  9. #9
    AMA Pit Boss
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Shoeburyness, Essex
    Posts
    2,338
    Dont believe you !!! 1 tit luke is an anagram of little1uk


    Quote Originally Posted by little1uk View Post
    Welcome to the forum fella, enjoy the forum, get with the banter and take nothing to heart





    And before anyone asks....the answer is No this is not me

  10. #10
    little1uk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_rsvr View Post
    Dont believe you !!! 1 tit luke is an anagram of little1uk
    I know, i spotted that straight away and ive had PMs, not me tho

  11. #11
    Smiffy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 tit luke View Post
    Hi, im new here, im looking to buy an RSV so hopefully get some advice on the way

    Thanks Luke
    1 tit luke
    Im going to ask you a question that everyone wants to ask....but hasnt!!!
    How did you come up wiith that name!!!! If its medical then im sorry.....but interested!

  12. #12
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks again for the welcome guys

    Im not little1uk

    My name is Luke Titmuss so just used the tit bit before Luke then put the 1 in front as it looked silly without it

    Hope that clears things up for you

    Thanks Luke

  13. #13
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Anyway in going to look at an 02 mille in Black and it has 7200 miles on the clock, full service history with all old MOT certs and TAX discs for proof, he is looking at around the 2600 mark which i think is fair if its as good as it sounds, are there any give away signs of a crash ? and i dont mean cracked fairings as i might just spot them

  14. #14
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by pete smith View Post
    hi luke


    pete smith
    Hi Pete, Hows the family ? has ya nans leg got better ?

  15. #15
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    alls good good good my end, fancied a change, the old trans-alp is a little long in the tooth as you know, hows your tenere running ?

  16. #16
    AMA Pit Boss
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Shoeburyness, Essex
    Posts
    2,338
    Bet your mum irons your underpants and your socks have your name in them

    Quote Originally Posted by pete smith View Post
    tenere is really super and extremely fast i reckon it'll be as fast in the lanes as a mille with the right rider on not me obviously there are limits to abide by

  17. #17
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Know what ya sayin Pete, i think the KTM supercross was based on the tenere due to its outstanding performance and handling *Hi 5*

  18. #18
    exup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 tit luke View Post
    Anyway in going to look at an 02 mille in Black and it has 7200 miles on the clock, full service history with all old MOT certs and TAX discs for proof, he is looking at around the 2600 mark which i think is fair if its as good as it sounds, are there any give away signs of a crash ? and i dont mean cracked fairings as i might just spot them
    Just come and look at mine,plenty of crash damage signs mate

  19. #19
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by pete smith View Post
    hi 5
    Back at ya Pete

  20. #20
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Was in your neck of the woods last week Pete and i saw a red mille outside halfords

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Newbie alert
    By Livicol in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 1st, 2012, 08:53 AM
  2. Newbie alert
    By suzuki_chick in forum New Users
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: January 31st, 2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Newbie alert
    By Twono in forum New Users
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2008, 07:39 AM
  4. Newbie alert!!
    By J77 in forum New Users
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 13th, 2008, 07:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •