Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Newbie~ to the forum & Aprilia

  1. #1
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19

    Newbie~ to the forum & Aprilia

    Hey All!
    Just wanted to drop a line to give a preemptive "Thanks!" This is my 1st Aprilia & I'm sure I'll be sourcing a lot of info from the forum!

    http://www.box.net/shared/odkxe1iiai







    Last edited by speed66450; October 17th, 2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: image didn't show up?

  2. #2
    Evil Twin Nadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Weymouth, Dorset
    Posts
    252
    Nice ride, welcome to the forums

  3. #3
    One Liter Duc Eater Spud monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Loughborough,Leicestershire
    Posts
    536
    Hello and welcome to the zone, the rsv is looking very nice. I'm a Particular fan of the gold oz wheels

  4. #4
    Superbike Twin deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    isle of man
    Posts
    120
    Nice ride!! Quite like 'em in silver,kinda brings the other colours out...

  5. #5
    Evil Twin twintorque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Exeter, Devon
    Posts
    361
    Welcome to the zone fella! Thats one fine looking rsv ya got there!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Tash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Co Durham
    Posts
    1,478
    Nice ride mate welcome to the MAD HOUSE

  7. #7
    AMA Pit Boss bad boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    2,981
    Welcome fella,nice ride & of course the fastest colour..

    p.s.(Run the new york marathon in 91,great place)

  8. #8
    AMA Pit Boss supertedlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    2,903
    Nice ride mate.

    BB - I was 12

  9. #9
    AMA Pit Boss bad boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by supertedlover View Post
    Nice ride mate.

    BB - I was 12
    Mate,i was 21.

  10. #10
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19
    Thanks all! I just wished I'd picked up sooner... weathers been turning cold here. And my girls already warned me that I've been spending too much time in the garage staring at it... going to be a long winter

  11. #11
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by speed66450 View Post
    Thanks all! I just wished I'd picked up sooner... weathers been turning cold here. And my girls already warned me that I've been spending too much time in the garage staring at it... going to be a long winter
    welcome mate

    here ya go share at it here so she doesnt go too mad . nice bike mate love them wheels


  12. #12
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19
    Thanks bro'!

  13. #13
    sandy v2
    Guest
    Welcome speed, thats one tidy looking machine, how many miles as it clocked ?

  14. #14
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19
    Hey Sandy, it's got 6.2k on the meter... picked it up from my girls uncle. It's pretty much been a "garage queen" since 05'... when he bought a BMW for cross country touring. I'll be taking it up to Harriman Park here in NY to put a few more miles on it this week! Working a film shoot in which I'll be on a Desmosedici soon & want to see how it stacks up. I know.. I know.. don't get my hopes up :-)

  15. #15
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by speed66450 View Post
    Hey Sandy, it's got 6.2k on the meter... picked it up from my girls uncle. It's pretty much been a "garage queen" since 05'... when he bought a BMW for cross country touring. I'll be taking it up to Harriman Park here in NY to put a few more miles on it this week! Working a film shoot in which I'll be on a Desmosedici soon & want to see how it stacks up. I know.. I know.. don't get my hopes up :-)
    FILM SHOOT EH TELL US MORE

  16. #16
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19
    Hey K,
    I'm working on a film stunt doubling one of the leads. So far I've spent most of my days on a Ducati StreetFighter, which in the film, is the characters "city bike". But in a scene later in the film the two lead characters have a little race The bikes were supposed to be the Desmosedici & the MV Agusta F4 CC... but at the last minute MV pulled out. I'm not sure what they plan to replace it with... heard something about a private builder bringing a couple of his GP bikes. Regardless, it should be a fun 3 days of shooting!

  17. #17
    R.May1977
    Guest
    nice!!
    same here newbie today and picking mine up on sunday

  18. #18
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by speed66450 View Post
    Hey K,
    I'm working on a film stunt doubling one of the leads. So far I've spent most of my days on a Ducati StreetFighter, which in the film, is the characters "city bike". But in a scene later in the film the two lead characters have a little race The bikes were supposed to be the Desmosedici & the MV Agusta F4 CC... but at the last minute MV pulled out. I'm not sure what they plan to replace it with... heard something about a private builder bringing a couple of his GP bikes. Regardless, it should be a fun 3 days of shooting!
    WOW EXCITING LIFE STYLE WHATS THE FILM CALLED WE WILL LOOK OUT FOR IT WHEN ITS OUT

  19. #19
    Baby Twin speed66450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19
    It's an Oliver Stone film called "Wall Street 2".
    Just got back from Harriman Park here in NY. The RSV was a champ! A tad heavy for me yet... as I was losing ground in the corners to my buddy on a GSXR 600... but that's all on me and not the bike:-( Awesome machine~ just awesome! Desmosedici monday...

  20. #20
    kawasakiinit
    Guest
    ok mate will look out for it when it comes out. ............ dont bin the desmo pal ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Welcome to the Aprilia RSV Forum!
    By chip in forum New Users
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 25th, 2013, 11:34 PM
  2. Newbie, to this forum at least
    By fastnfat in forum Pictures
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 20th, 2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Forum Newbie
    By Super T in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 12th, 2008, 07:14 AM
  4. a few daft newbie to aprilia questions
    By gaz in forum Aprilia RSVR
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 20th, 2007, 04:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •