My first entry to the forums

Mar 2008
Portadown, Co.Armagh
Firstly, hello. Although I have been riding RSV's since 2003 I had never joined the forums. So a big hello to everyone.

These are some pictures of my 03 RSVR, over the years it has provided me with endless fun and I am still at a loss as to what I would replace it with. The comming v4 Aprilia might tempt me :thumbup

Having just had a set of Bridgstone 016, New Renthal Sprocket and DID chain as well as a set of Pazzo Levers (soon), 2008 should be equally as fun as other years.

Here are some pics

Hope you like.

Aug 2007
Northamptonshire
Welcome to the site hottrout your bike looks mint where do you come from..........

Aug 2007
Northamptonshire
OGK helmet is that what you wear I've got 2 FF4's and an old aeroblade I think there fantastic helmets

Mar 2008
Portadown, Co.Armagh
I love the FF3, its a bit noisy but still looks like the dogs and the tear offs are great for getting round our local 'tinted visor' laws.

Aug 2007
Northamptonshire
yes have to agree with you there when i was at the bike show last year i was looking for a clear visor which normally cost around the £40 mark and ended buying a complete FF4 helmet for £50 fantastic bargin

Jul 2007
kent
Welcome fella,would love to come to ireland,but not aloud.The irish acsent on the woman out there is just so f**kin naughty,my wife said no,maybe 1 day fella,anyway enjoy..:thumbup:thumbup