My Ride

Jun 2007
Ampang, Malaysia
Lets me start the ball rolling..

me and my bike..

shes undergoing skins cosmetic operation rite now..new pics will come!

at Sepang trackday

Last edited:
Jun 2007
:drool

great shots Sam :thumbup

i was just in the your first thread asking if you had any more picts...and you beat me to the punch...you'll go far in this crowd :laugh

we're looking for some good kneedragging picts to put up in the header, got any we could use?

-:banana

Jun 2007
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Beautiful bike and great pics.

Have you had a chance to test out those R&G exhaust protectors? I've actually never seen one installed. They're a great idea, just wondering if they actually work!

Jun 2007
Ampang, Malaysia
Beautiful bike and great pics.

Have you had a chance to test out those R&G exhaust protectors? I've actually never seen one installed. They're a great idea, just wondering if they actually work!
The R&G was previously from my SP1.Had a nasty crash at turn 6 Sepang and it saves my akro..

Jun 2007
good eye quarkz, didn't even see that! do they make them for all bikes? our TL board might be interested in them.

Jun 2007
Sunshine Coast, QLD
good eye quarkz, didn't even see that! do they make them for all bikes? our TL board might be interested in them.

As far as I know they're universal. They just come in the round and oval shape with diameters ranging from 4.5-5.5 inches :thumbup