Newb saying Hi

Jan 2008
Shropshire
Alright lads pick my mille up at the end of the month cant wait :devious

anybody local to the shropshire area?

ill get some pics up as soon as i get the bike its had loads of mods done to it which i will go into more detail once ive got it

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Pontefract, W.Yorks
Hi milleboy :thumbup....first bike ? nice one but steady as she goes mate these bikes are quicker than they seem :devious

L

LEGS

Welcome Milleboy, i'm not too far from away from you in sunny Worcestershire

doc

Oct 2007
NC - near Ft bragg
google maps puts me 7638 miles away from you...so i might not make any up and coming rides...LOL
welcome mate...this site is awesome and the people are full of wisdom...
enjoy your bike!! :thumbup

Jan 2008
Shropshire
hiya lads cheers for the replys

yeah i got to get to grips with the bike pretty quick, basically the situation im in is im 6ft4 so im quite a big youth to say the least and therefore i need a big bike haa!!

i passed my test in june last year and never got round to getting a bike but now ive been offered the mille and it would of been rude to say no, just need to get helmet gloves etc etc and then im on the road finnaly !

SOrry if this is a bit jumbled up im still half asleep

Sep 2007
UK,northamptonshire.
Welcome milleboy,sure you will feel you made the right choice of bike and forum . Enjoy :thumbup Tell us some more about the mods, we are all ears :eatcorn

Jan 2008
Shropshire
Cheers buddy, im not 100% on the mods to be honest mate im getting the chap to write me a list out he did mention this not sure if im right and excuse me if totally wrong

also the chap im buying it off has his own garage and races bike so gets all the parts trade price
Sports Can (Unaware of the make)
Brake Upgrade to wavey discs (£400 trade price)
now either 1 up at the front and 1 down at the back or visa versa he said it gives better acceleration
uprated suspension

theres loads more really sorry for the pants description