Sprag clutch ??????

Oct 2016
West drayton
Hi gus and gals, I have a 99 rsv and whilst I'm waiting for a new starter motor I have a horrible feeling the sprag has given up too, now I don't mind bashing fingers and doing it myself I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get one, I've searched online and they are around £200, does anyone know of somewhere cheaper, I will pay that if I have to but there's no harm in asking around firSt, thanks

Feb 2017
Herts, england
If you go to most dealers you will be screwed over. It's easy enough to do yourself with the right tools. The only repair shop that I would trust is aprilia performance. The bike is 18 years old , no standard dealer (especially aprilia since piaggio takeover) is competent imho. There's lots of how to do the repair on YouTube etc.

Mar 2009
Co Durham
I have got a good low mileage one I took out of an engine with a cracked casing, looking for £50 including postage. I also have a few starter motors as well if you haven't already ordered one.

Cheers Mark

Oct 2016
West drayton
Tash that's awesome, you are quite simply a hero !!!! Can you let me know how you would like paying and I'll sort it out,I'm away for a couple of days tho, as for the starter motor I have ordered one already but thanks for the offer