Whats the highest Mille mileage

Oct 2008
Wiltshire, UK
what for a kicking? hows your machine going kiwi?

Its good to see some high milers on the milles. nice to know if its looked after then the bike can handle it :)

B

Beanie

Mines a 2000 with 13000 miles on her, dont know any history though..............

Feb 2009
Lisbon, Portugal
I've 31k on my '98...
It was resting on previous owner garage for some years....I own it since 2004...

Sep 2008
Shoeburyness, Essex
Well I have all the parts to repair/replace :thumbup. So hopefully not too long before we can really "feckit" up :devious..............well thats not true AMB67 is coming up to give me a hand :doug , so it will be perfeck :doug :thumbup

Although it would not be possible without the generosity of a certain "Griff" , cheers dude mucho respecto :thumbup :thumbup

what for a kicking? hows your machine going kiwi?

Its good to see some high milers on the milles. nice to know if its looked after then the bike can handle it :)

C

carbon kid

u got other bikes then??---give it to me and I'll make sure it wins ...arf
Ck

Dec 2008
Utah, USA
Yes I also have a 2007 GSX-R1000 (for sale).. I just picked up the 03 CER, so i will be putting some miles on it very soon...

Apr 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
22,500 on mine, bought her 10 months ago with 8,900 miles on the clock...and she still makes me smile...:inlove

J

Jussi

Mine is 2001, but taken into action in 2002 and has 14500km on the clock.
The only thing i must do during the winter season is to check the valve clearances.

Jan 2020
Austin, Texas
Just wondering what is the highest recorded Mille mileage is ?
I
have 254,000 actual miles on my 2012 Aprilia RSV4 R 1000 aPRC , it’s still in very good mechanical condition, I would like to know how many people have high mileage on their Aprilia, and does anyone have more miles, what issues should I expect other than valve adjustment and normal maintenance I do rag on it a lot and it still runs strong, I do change the oil every 15,000 miles with Mobile one 4T 10W-40; it seems to make it shift smooth and find neutral a lot easier. The bike has been extremely reliable, the only thing I hate about it is paying $600 for a valve lash adjustment every 50,000 miles; but I guess it’s OK I do abuse it. I got it used with 200 K for only $700 but it ran and looked like brand new, and amazingly it has never been wrecked. The previous owner used to take it to the race track.

Reactions: chip